1.25.2009

Yelp!

Y'all, when I was living in the great white New England, one of my favorite websites to peruse was Yelp. I found all sorts of new places to shop and to hang out that soon became some of my favorites. I was sad when I had to leave all the user-generated reviews behind and come back to searching google for stuff in the Lehigh Valley.

Well, imagine my delight when I was searching for my favorite health food store's hours today and came across their Yelp page. I was filled with e-joy. So, without much further ado, The Lehigh Valley's Very Own Yelp Page. Lehigh Valley-ites and readers, Go! Find things to do! Review your brains out! Tell people about your favorite car wash or dry cleaner, your favorite used bookstore and thrift store. The citizen's of the LV will be happier and well-informed because of it.